Time of Legends

I mentioned that I am looking forward to Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. I like the games, but I haven't played many of the newer ones... and when I say newer, I mean the DS and forward. Intending to catch up some, I bought Skyward Sword and Windwaker HD, but there are so many I missed in between, I won't even attempt to catch them all. Thankful each is its own compartmentalized story with no continuity between them... well, after the first two.

Here's the score:

Zelda 1: Maybe 90% completed. The final dungeons kicked my butt.
Zelda 2: Completed!
Link to the Past: Completed!
Links Awakening: 10% completed because I never owned it.
Ocarina of Time: No idea... but I never became adult Link, which is probably not much.
Majora's Mask: Never played.
Oracle of Ages: Completed! (borrowed)
Oracle of Seasons: Never played.
Four Swords/Wind Waker/Minish Cap: Never played.
Twilight Princess: 10% at a guess.
Phantom Hourglass/Spirit Tracks: Never played.
Skyward Sword: I got the sword and went to the surface. Haven't played it since.
Link Between Worlds: Looks interesting, but as if I'd pay full price for a modern title.
Tri Force Heroes: New to me. See above.

I see that they are readily available on the Nintendo e-shop, so perhaps I'll pick up a few... when I complete the ones I have! Honestly... I have so many games and not enough time to play them all. I have six Assasin's Creek [sic] games and have finished one and started on the next. I tried to go back to my game in progress (Brotherhood, I think) after several months and am so bad at the controls I can't get anything done. Dang these games that almost require binge playing.

If I were to go back, I think I'd start with Links Awakening... $6. Not bad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a Jaded Gamer

Anhedonia

Exasperated Max