Gaming Duties

A list to remind me what games I should be focusing on, for the sake of finishing some:
  • Final Fantasy X (PS3)
  • Dark Messiah (PC)
  • Postal 2: Paradise Lost (PC)
  • Earthbound (WiiU)
What I'm actually playing, mostly because they are fun:
  • Shantae and the Pirate's Curse (PC)
  • Saints Row IV (PC)
Games I can play anytime with little or no pressure to finish them, mostly because they're pretty open ended:
  • Starbound
  • Reigns
  • We Happy Few
  • Death Road to Canada
Games I plan to install overnight so I can get into them once I finish something:
  • Deus Ex: Human Revolution (although I have this one on PS3 as well... hmmm.)
  • Soma 
  • Resident Evil 4
I ordered some nostalgic cartoons which will be arriving shortly, The Tick (Seasons 1 & 2), Pirates of Darkwater, and Conan the Adventurer (Season 2). My kids got me into Gravity Falls, which is really good and surprisingly mature (in that it doesn't dumb things down for kids).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anhedonia

Being a Jaded Gamer

Hope is my Power!