Most Anticipated 2016-2017

Here are some games I look forward to both announced and expected.

Kingdom Hearts III
Of course it's coming out... eventually. Like they're just going to cancel the end of this awesome cash cow. I'm content to wait... that's what KH fans do. The series just fills us with so much hope! (Katara cry)

Final Fantasy XV
Looks really good! This is a system seller... and the anime, CG movie, and gameplay videos are all really appealing.(Edit: Having got my PS4, I have still not invested much time in this one. Funny that.)

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
Iga does this genre well. Since there is no more Castlevania, we now call the genre "Igavania".

Shadow Warrior 2
Heard it described as Shadow Warrior + Diablo 2. Sounds fun. (Edit: Got it. It was fun, but grindy. I enjoyed it, but don't see my self doing a replay.)

Saints Row V
Not a peep out of Volition or Deep Silver on this one. Odd... gotta be coming though. Maybe they'll do the No Mans Sky idea right... have space travel and colony building. (Edit: Agents of Mayhem is set in the same universe, releases in August 2017 and is superhero based. Works for me.)

Cyberpunk 2077
Based on the tabletop game Cyberpunk 2020 I love. Speaking of... it may be 2020 by the time it comes out. Whatever. As long as it takes to be great!

Bards Tale IV

Stardew Valley Multiplayer
Planned in a future update... so I got a copy for my kids when it eventually happens.

Injustice 2
I enjoy beating up Superman in as many ways as possible.

Metal Gear Survive ????
Don't look at me like that.... I'm not a traitor! I'm willing to give this a chance... if I can play it solo and it has game play as satisfying as in MSGV.

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Not much into Zelda (well... post Link's Awakening), but the previews are promising.

Ace Attorney 6: Spirit of Justice 
September 8! (Full fanboy mode engaged!) This anime cutscene looks amazing! Maya's back!

Ace Attorney Investigations 2
Need more Edgey!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a Jaded Gamer

Anhedonia

Hope is my Power!