AxPack 4 Progress

I have tested what I'm calling AxPack 4 for about a week now. A major snag with getting the mods to play nice was biomes o plenty having a tiff with Erebus over biome IDs, so I had to muck about in the config files. Something was borked, so I had to erase the configs folder, then uninstall both and add back Biomes O Plenty.  I don't know if Erebus will play nice now, but I don't feel like letting it back into the fold yet.


Turns out Railcraft operates independently of Buildcraft now, so that's tidy. Actually, I didn't strictly need RC for the stated reason, Steel, because Mekanism's method works just fine. I've gotten into Botania but am dismayed that passive generation flowers decay and it can no longer be disabled in the config. The creator says it's to motivate upgrading to better flowers... fair enough.

I am currently holed up in an Artifacts tower that I cleared. Troublesome clay golems in the basement. I actually ended up throwing some other mods in that I forget... mostly utility. Overall, I'm pleased with how it turned out. It is lacking a certain "je ne sais quoi" but perhaps what it needs will occur me later.


Got the digital miner running quickly.
Mekanism machine wall
First floor of the tower
Silk touched diamond ore doubled in the enrichment chamber
Cooking for blockheads kitchen
Beginners Botania setup


Oh, and or course I set it on Easy and did my standard commands:
/gamerule mobgriefing false
/gamerule keepInventory true
and a new one....
/gamerule tfEnforcedProgression false
Eliminates the arbitrary progression system for Twilight Forest!
Glad to have that one handled! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anhedonia

Hope is my Power!

Being a Jaded Gamer