New Year Adventures

This year has been too adventuresome so far. Stop it, 2016! Trouble with vehicles and bills. We are currently without internet at home. I researched a bunch of companies for alternate ISPs and phone providers, but the choices are AT&T or some form of satellite internet (which is not ideal for gaming) since we live in the boonies.

Still, we can play on our home network, and the kids can do without Skywars and TF2 for a few weeks. Actually, the modded minecraft map we were playing on met with a terrible accident on account of a misfire with a Flan's mod explosive weapon. Lost several chests... and I did not have a recent backup, so I was unhappy. I think I may port the map into Axpack 4 using Worldedit. The custom pack we were using for that is experimental anyway, trying out Ancient Warfare, Immersive Engineering, Witchery, and various others.

I've been considering adding Mariculture into Axpack 4, which requires Enchiridion, and is divided into a bunch of modules. I think I'll use the Core (required, so duh), Diving, Factory, and World. Not into fishing, so leaving that out. When recipes call for fish, they mean vanilla, so adding 40 more would just muddy the waters. Also considering throwing Blood Magic in, because I can't seem to resist it for long. Although I became bored of Witchery, I know there is a lot I haven't done in it, so it's too early to write it off, so that may go in the pot as well.

I am still considering Project Red. I like volcanoes, but I already have marble AND quarried stone. I kinda like the illumination options but never really pursued them before... but they look nice, so I may. However, it seems like many of the modules for PR are a dual edged affair... Exploration comes with those annoying dye trees but also the useful gemstones.

It seems 2015 was a pretty good year for films. So, there are some movies of that I still need to catch:
  1. Star Wars: The Force Awakens
  2. Mockingjay: Part 2
  3. Avengers: Age of Ultron
  4. Insurgent (and Divergent before that)
  5. Maze Runner, both films
  6. Mad Max (maybe)
  7. Hotel Transylvania 2
Yes, I haven't seen the new Star Wars, and it is as of yet unspoiled.
I'm guessing nothing like this:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a Jaded Gamer

Anhedonia

Hope is my Power!