The Mood Plan Again

The other day I spent a few hours in an ineffectual, anguished fugue. When I was done, I picked myself up... and sally forth. Kind of like that Jake Johannsen comedy show, you get to the last one and are like "Ok, where are my pants?" I'll post that routine, but I'm not telling you where that part is within it. Just watch the whole thing. It's not that long...



Time to get back to the plan. I had this posted on my office cabinet to remind me of things that enhance dopamine production.So here's the list:
  1. Meditation (Prayer, Listen to Music [Classical "Jim is Now a Blind Cave Salamander", Power Rock ("The Touch"/"Dare" Stan Bush), my usual Metal])
  2. Sleep - Get enough. I have valerian (the herb, not the movie or the books it's based on, though I think I did fall asleep during it. Not that it's a boring movie... I dunno if it is or not, since I was asleep.) in case I need some chemical help in that regard.
  3. Exercise - I can watch TV and walk in place or do squats. I need to work more on my chin ups, but the bar I put on the side of the garage is cold these days.
  4. Vitamins - Fish Oil, Vitamins B6, D & E, Turmeric, Probiotics, Ginkgo Biloba.
  5. Eat & Drink - Do it. Evidently it's required. I'd like to do the diet of dew and universe juice that allows you to only poop twice a year. but I'm torn by the desire to have the foods I like. More Almonds, Cashews, Pistachios, Bananas, Chocolate, Chicken, Beef, Eggs, Milk, Yogurt. Green Tea and Coffee for beverages. Less sugar, stevia is alright.
  6. Learn - Programming languages and foreign languages.
  7. Create - Work on one of my many creative projects. 
My game project is rather huge at this point, for a Small Basic program. I have an idea for a video series talking about nostalgic cartoons I never see anyone else talk about. James Arnold Taylor says you should get used to hearing your voice, so I want to get back in the habit of making videos for cathartic purposes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anhedonia

Being a Jaded Gamer

Hope is my Power!