Looking Forward To

You know, it helps your mental well being to have things you look forward to. Fact.

I could go get a Switch right now, but I'm putting it off so I have something big to look forward to. What games will I get when I do? Mario Odyssey of course. I see no particular reason to get Skyrim again, but may see a compelling reason in the future. I'm also satisfied with the WiiU version of Breath of the Wild. Maybe that's why I'm putting it off... I need more titles for incentive. I may get Bloodstained: RotN on the Switch so I can support Iga and Nintendo in one gesture. Really must pledge to that.

Other games may include Kingdom Come Deliverance. I will need to see more game play before I decide on this one. I've heard it doesn't have a favorable save system, one that allows you to lose hours of work potentially, and the very prospect of that annoys me. I demand save anywhere... my time will not be wasted.

I am currently playing Watch Ducks 2, having purchased the Season Pass, and thus have more missions to pursue.

I've realized that there are certain games I can give a pass based on the feel I get when I see it played. For instance, I don't think I'd get much out of Monster Hunter World. It had the same feel as I got when I played Ghost Recon Wildlands. I really can't describe it. Truly a feel thing.

Middle Finger - Chateau de War... I get a vibe off it that I will enjoy it less than I did Chataeu de Mordor. That one gives me the feeling I had when playing Witcher III. I think I like it, but am not all that invested, if you follow.

So it's been over a year since my brother's passing. I have felt a bit of backsliding occur, but I know I can overcome it a second time. I am fortifying my mind and taking in as much probiotics as I reasonably can, and started and am currently stalled a cardio routine I got from Darebee, home of excellent themed workouts.

Also ahead, the Monsters Inc world was confirmed for Kingdom Hearts III. [Link] That's cool. I hope Pirates of the Caribbean makes a return... and Gargoyles are introduced.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anhedonia

Hope is my Power!

Being a Jaded Gamer