Films Seen and Unseen

At the beginning of the year, I posted a list of movies I wanted to see. I'm adding some. Here is how it stands now:

Seen
Mockingjay: Part 2 - Liked it, it was a great conclusion, but these movies are heavy.
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Liked and mean to purchase at some point.
Hotel Transylvania 2 - I liked the first one better, but it was okay.
Zootopia - Pretty good, but the racism subtext was more like racism obvious text.

Unseen
Warcraft
Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Captain America: Civil War
The Wolverine
X-Men Days of Future Past
X-Men Apocalypse
Insurgent (and Divergent before that)
Maze Runner, both films
Mad Max (maybe)

Next week my pre-order of Batman: The Killing Joke will be arriving. I find it extraordinary that I've had to dodge spoilers, but I suppose it was inevitable that it be shown at San Diego Comic Con, and several people from channels I follow went to that.



I want to go to a con in the future, when it's viable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anhedonia

Being a Jaded Gamer

Hope is my Power!